Jack Bauer is going to jail!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim

Here for my friends.....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
:11::11::11::11::11:

Damn........ my wife's therapy is going to cost me a fortune! :D

He should find it trivial to break out ;-)

Two questions:

1) Who's Jack Bauer?
2) Why should I care?

Bryan

Two questions:

1) Who's Jack Bauer?
2) Why should I care?

Bryan
He's only the greatest American hero that never lived- he's tougher than John Wayne and killed more people than Chuck Norris. Ironically, the actor that plays Jack Bauer is Canadian!

FOX Broadcasting Company: 24

To answer your second question, there is no reason for you to care... :)

I enjoy Kiefer Sutherland's acting but think that like any human being he and other stars are subject to the same laws and punishment for violating them as the rest of us. Heck if I ever drove after drinking, they'd toss me in the clink and through away the key. What would all my poor groupies do without new episodes of my "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" TV show?

I enjoy Kiefer Sutherland's acting but think that like any human being he and other stars are subject to the same laws and punishment for violating them as the rest of us. Heck if I ever drove after drinking, they'd toss me in the clink and through away the key. What would all my poor groupies do without new episodes of my "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" TV show?
You'd have to change the show title to "Drive Wet with Dr Bill"! :D

By the way. What's up with your gender assignment that you're showing up as a "Frosty"?

I never had you down that way! :D

Mr. Sutherland should keep his drunk little butt off the roads and he wouldn't be in jail. I have zero sympathy for him or his fans in this case.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom