Jack Bauer is going to jail!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Sutherland should keep his drunk little butt off the roads and he wouldn't be in jail. I have zero sympathy for him or his fans in this case.

Exactly

He's only the greatest American hero that never lived- he's tougher than John Wayne and killed more people than Chuck Norris. Ironically, the actor that plays Jack Bauer is Canadian!

FOX Broadcasting Company: 24

To answer your second question, there is no reason for you to care... :)

Ahh, a TV thing. I think I saw an episode of 24 before...

Bryan

You'd have to change the show title to "Drive Wet with Dr Bill"! :D

By the way. What's up with your gender assignment that you're showing up as a "Frosty"?

I never had you down that way! :D

I was wondering why I was identified as Frosty. No wonder the girls have stayed away from me. My gender was listed as undefined but I've come to grips with my gender identity finally!

Don't worry... Chloe will send him the prison schematics to break out once he's made contact with the bad guy he's chasing.

It seems surreal sending a guy to jail who signed his final contract for "24" for $39 million dollars to finish out the run of the series. He knew that he was going to jail and seemed totally unconcerned with it. He even turned down a studio driver the night he was popped - he knew that he was going to get hammered and didn't care. I guess it's part of the package out there in Lala-land.

Maybe he thought he could improve the authenticity of his charachter if he spent a little time mixing it up with real baddies! :D

Hey, with the screenwrighters strike and all, hell have some spare time on his hands anyways, right?
Might as well use it for.. umm.. Research...

Back
Top Bottom