It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KT I will have the air mattress and a couple of pillows. We will probably just need the one sleeping bag?:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

You are on your own for Friday as I have a Halloween Party to attend and will not arrive until Saturday morning.

Not to worry, I'll take good care of her 'till you get there. :D

Ok, so it looks like i get to make it this year :) although I will have to leave a little early (leave about 2pm or so) on Sunday so I can get back to my firefighter duties. What do we still need people to bring?

lots of booze.. bring it. :D

Ok, so it looks like i get to make it this year :) although I will have to leave a little early (leave about 2pm or so) on Sunday so I can get back to my firefighter duties. What do we still need people to bring?

Check the food list a few pages back and you can decide what you think we are still lacking.

Where is Warm Water Wimp? Oh that's right she took her 5 gallon bucket and bailed. Oh Ted looks like you are in charge of this again. Please update the list so I can decide what I need to bring.

I'm officially out. My grandmother is now in a nursing home but my 96 yr old grandfather is still home. Thought I'd be home by now but my aunt in FL decided not to come in until the beginning of November. ARGHHHH! Oh well, I'm once again the doting granddaughter.

Have fun!
Paula

Where is Warm Water Wimp? Oh that's right she took her 5 gallon bucket and bailed. Oh Ted looks like you are in charge of this again. Please update the list so I can decide what I need to bring.

Is the ginormous plastic tub fully stocked? I know with the weather forcast you guys are sure to go through more hot beverage cups than in the Spring.

Paula

If I can fit my 10 x 10 canopy in my Prius with all my dive and camping gear, I will bring it to use to cover the food tables in case we get more rain than we want. One or two more might not be a bad idea if anybody has one to bring.

Is the ginormous plastic tub fully stocked? I know with the weather forcast you guys are sure to go through more hot beverage cups than in the Spring.

Paula

The tub is stocked. I should review the contents to see what's up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom