It's the (very) little things.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WoodyLompoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's not too easy spotting the little nudis, but thanks to the Tres Pelecanos guide (can't recall his name) showing it and my wife taking the photo, I can see all the details on this Painted Elysia.
1_4947228229598446041.JPG

Very nice photo. I saw a Painted Elysia on Francesa (I think) just a few weeks ago.

Was it George? We were diving with 3Ps 2 weeks ago and we were asking him if he takes a bag of them down with him and plants them because he seems to find them everywhere! He is the DM to have if you ever do San Clemente.

Was it George? We were diving with 3Ps 2 weeks ago and we were asking him if he takes a bag of them down with him and plants them because he seems to find them everywhere! He is the DM to have if you ever do San Clemente.
Thanks!
Yes, it was. (Thanks for reminding me what his name was.) He was great spotting the little stuff.

Back
Top Bottom