Its that time!!

Any interest in treasure dives since tooth dives are going to be "renourished" over?

• Yes - fanning the sand, looking for a treasure to take home..tooth or coin, its all fun!

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • NO! I still want to find a meg, now I'll be 100' closer to the bone yard!

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Don't matter to me - can we combine it and dive for gold teeth?!

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a party over here? Who woulda ever thought such a thing??? :party:

Itote:
Im in. The more folks there the less chance that any questionable behaviors that I may or may not display are singled out.

FWIW: Ya'll gotta watch out for that Lil38 gal. She's a trouble maker :wink:
ME??? Trouble maker??? :05: Have you been hittin' that bottle of Mezcal a bit early?! Surely you jest! Oh, I get it, just tryin' to point the finger in the direction of someone else, uh huh. You know it ain't true! :angel_smi Don't wanna give the wrong impression before the voyage on the Chonchtacular! Sheesh- ya'll don't listen to him! He's got a pepper in that bottle! I'm thinkin' he's been carryin' it around with him lately n that's where he got the name- Itote :10: He knows I've been too busy to visit SB and he's tryin' to be sneaky! So, judge for yourself who the trouble maker is- betcha it's obvious :crafty: I don't have to say anymore! Except maybe this- a word of warning: Beware the man with the sly grin, totin' a flamin' bottle, offerin' a "harmless" li'l sip of the fire water! :11:

Lil38--- Touche

Really yall, she's the one ya gotta watch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom