Its that time!!

Any interest in treasure dives since tooth dives are going to be "renourished" over?

• Yes - fanning the sand, looking for a treasure to take home..tooth or coin, its all fun!

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • NO! I still want to find a meg, now I'll be 100' closer to the bone yard!

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Don't matter to me - can we combine it and dive for gold teeth?!

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Don't forget the second annual KBulla Birthday bash at Venice end of June

Thats what I am worried about most... the renourishment project is right where we have our events and will be covering the very fossil beds we specifically go there to dive on.

actually, the more events, the better :wink:

when is this "renoursihment" susposed to take place?

CBulla:
This beach and reef destruction project is to occur in the next few weeks.

Too bad that I am scheduled to be in south florida for the next 3 weeks :11:

Would love to do Venice Beach before they screw it up....

Jeff
(someone who has actually passed out on the Lido in the REAL Venezia, hundreds of years ago!)

Im in. The more folks there the less chance that any questionable behaviors that I may or may not display are singled out.

FWIW: Ya'll gotta watch out for that Lil38 gal. She's a trouble maker :wink:

BUlla not going to the GINNIE SPRINGS MEGA DIVE... I did not know this! I am crushed man! Who am I going to talk Armour and Swords with now!

JUST GREAT!!... Now we are going to sit around the fire and listen to lectures of prescription eyewear and lens grinds!

I'm bringing my BOCCI balls and Horseshoes for sure now! Although steel horseshoes at night gets scary when the opposing team mixes drinking and overhand throwing.

Maybe bring some cards and play spades in my tent.

No Colin - - - what a drag man. I am just beside myself in grief.

Where is that 800 number they gave me for emotional support in times of crisis......

Orlando Eric:
BUlla not going to the GINNIE SPRINGS MEGA DIVE... I did not know this! I am crushed man! Who am I going to talk Armour and Swords with now!

JUST GREAT!!... Now we are going to sit around the fire and listen to lectures of prescription eyewear and lens grinds!

I'm bringing my BOCCI balls and Horseshoes for sure now! Although steel horseshoes at night gets scary when the opposing team mixes drinking and overhand throwing.

Maybe bring some cards and play spades in my tent.

No Colin - - - what a drag man. I am just beside myself in grief.

Where is that 800 number they gave me for emotional support in times of crisis......

Decision of the finances right now buddy - if I had better cash flow occuring I would be up there faster than Michael Jackson to a NAMBLA meeting!

Ken & Gibbon are sword and board guys.. I bet they'll talk your ear off about it :)

Put glow sticks on the horse shoes!

Did you say gold teeth? Sign me up...as long as I can still make it to Megadive05 as well.

I'll be honest, the true intent of this poll would be to see if folks wouldn't mind me switching sides of the state for my wife's Beach Bash Birthday Party in July if in fact Venice Municiple Beach is hozed up post renourishment in the next few weeks.

OH! We'll have to do some recon dives as well.... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom