It's been awhile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live in MN and I like Scuba, it's also the website I started a short time ago.

At this moment, there's only 40 more days left until my O/W dives!

OK, mine is a no-brainer. :confused:

Texas - being from Cowtown (another name for Ft. Worth)...that's in Texas. :bandito:

Tek-diver - I'm obviously into technical diving/training.

No brag, just fact! :thumb:

TChil01 is a user name that I have had since I went online a long time ago. T is for Ty, Chil is for Chilcote, my last name... and the 01 just came along when I signed up... See, I told you it was boring.

Ty

What's in my name...

:upset: Finally got to post this after 3 comp crashes and 2 net downtimes :upset: Aaaarrrgh!

When I was doing my PADI DM Cert I was always in the water (more than I should have been), one of the resort guests diving with us (wonder if she is on this board???) called me Aqua Boy...the more I thought of it, the more I like it. Buoy came from an idea of word play (same pronounce as boy).

So that is me Aqua Boy

A note to Challenger Deep - I like the name! Also, if I ever go the Challenger Deep...want an invitation (make us #3 and 4!). I have a thing for the deep....and I think there should be another trip!

Call me crazy...cause I am!!! Peace to all

Can't get much more boring than mine. First intial+last name. Have one of those catchy ebay names but did not want to get chastized on this board for having a name that sounds like I am a better diver than I am! lol
dkerr
aka...divehead

because I've been signing emails this way for 10-15 years - and at the same time trying to remember whether I'm LarryL, LarsonL, LLarson, ..... etc...... as per whatever I was thinking when I signed up for the board or the ID was made for me.

then Brainwave

Why don't I just use my signature! - - So here I am ---

I have this urge to leave people guessing, but since I'm new and
I've not posted much, there won't be too many people guessing.

So here's the story. College graduation night, a couple of my
friends are up and we're at the bar. We've gone through about
5 pitchers so far [they weren't drinking much :boozer:] and we had to
decide on a name for our Adult Team Racing ski team.

So they look at me, and I say [in incredibly slurred speach]
"I's dat a naa!". "What?" they reply. I gather all my wits and
try again "I's gat a nam!". "Well, what is it" they ask. "We
sho call assefes da Monkey F&@ks!". "WHAT?!!". "Ohyea, dey
probaby won let us caa us dat". "OH.. I's gat anotha!".

"What?"

"Hows about da Funky Monks!"

A month ago, the Funky Monks completed their 9th season together [well, 9th for the 3 of us, and the 4th has been with
us for about 5 years].

And thus the handle!

-Jeff

Back
Top Bottom