It's been awhile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NINman:

NIN - Nine Inch Nails (Back about 8 years when I first started with computers I was a big fan and use to run a IRC chat room dedicated to NIN, then I lost interest but not the name)

MAN - Self explanatory

In high school I worked a summer job with a good ol country feller who was a lot older than me. I was his helper and Swamper means just that. I am also of the era of the booming of the CB radio. I took swamper as the CB Handle. Water and the like it just seamed to fit.

Randy

Haliotis: My favorite gastropod! :tonguewag:
Apparently not very original, since it's already taken on the Scubadiving.com board. Oh well, guess I'll just have stick with the encyclopedic knowledge and incisive humor on this board!
:approve:

Originally posted by ChallengerDeep
Challenger Deep,

Deepest point in the ocean. 35,800 ft. Only two people have ever been.

That would be in the Marianus (sp?) trench then?

And welcome to the board, a fun place to be, with earth-shattering questions such as this... :D

I am a short skinny mexican midget named Pedro. Thus my name. :wink:

I am an inland commercial diver in central Florida so I spend a fair amount of time inside pipes of various sizes and uses.

Quick quiz;
Q What is the difference between an ordinary dope and a pipedope?

A An ordinary dope will go into a pipe full of dirty water, once. A pipe dope will do it again and again and look forward to the next time he gets to do it.
:wink:

michael

Always had a fondness ofr big cats. Many moons ago, a Vietnamese friend who was in to some type of odd astrology was asking me about my b-day and that of my intendend. (Now my sweet hubby who hates water and seafood and takes my daughter and I to diving islands for vacation...now that's love) Anyway...when I gave her my info she says..."oooh..born in the year of the Tiger, month of the cat, day of the cat, hour of cat...you must scare the holy he*!! out of men!..Then she looked at my hubby to be and said..."Oh...no problem...he tree...big cat no hurt tree."

So, my husband named the ranch Cougar Ranch and the business Cougar, Inc and made a real pussycat outta me (Best I can figger...I'm some species of catfish):popup:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom