It's a wonderful dive life in SE FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you got out again, sounds like a fine trip. Did you get your boat coat?
It arrived today. Fits perfectly. Thank you DGE. Only problem is that it might just be too warm!

It arrived today. Fits perfectly. Thank you DGE. Only problem is that it might just be too warm!

Better on the warm side, you can always open it up to cool off, nothing you can do if you are too cold. My boat coat is one of my most valuable pieces of equipment :)

Hey Craig! Just thought I'd let you know that seas were near pool like flat, water temp 78 with 75 foot viz and a sunny 86 topside. :D

Hammerhead was the first dive today and it was a near perfect mix of the usual suspects, midnight parrots, angels, eels and just enough lobster to keep things interesting. Buzzed by a Bull shark at about 40 minutes in and I could see him circle until I sent my SMB up.

Anyone diving Hammerhead in the next few days. There were a lot of lionfish of nice fillet size. Way too many and I didn't have a spear. Sort of glad though when the shark decided to me my buddy.

Hey Craig! Just thought I'd let you know that seas were near pool like flat, water temp 78 with 75 foot viz and a sunny 86 topside. :D

Hammerhead was the first dive today and it was a near perfect mix of the usual suspects, midnight parrots, angels, eels and just enough lobster to keep things interesting. Buzzed by a Bull shark at about 40 minutes in and I could see him circle until I sent my SMB up.

Anyone diving Hammerhead in the next few days. There were a lot of lionfish of nice fillet size. Way too many and I didn't have a spear. Sort of glad though when the shark decided to me my buddy.
Wonderful to hear that the conditions improved, sounds like you have gotten out every day, after my own heart.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom