It's a conspiracy.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for the info CT! Understandable that they would want to sell the papercopies first....

Let me take the c-clamp off the voodoo doll neck...

There. Should be better soon!

Get well...

I know I'm late to the party, (as usual) But My suggestion is Tea, with honey, lemon and a healthy dose of BRANDY!

Hope your feeling better. I just got over a weeks worth of crud just before we left for Mexico, and can empathize.

12 year old single malt, neat (that means "pour it in the glass, no ice, no water").

One of my college professors was Art Schawlow, who got (jointly) the Nobel Prize for inventing the
laser. Dr. Schawlow loved to teach the introductory physics class. And his policy was "if I don't lecture
on it, I won't test on it." And he loved to lecture about lasers. And it was well known
that he wouldn't test on advanced laser stuff. So the classes would happily get him talking about
lasers. One day somebody ask "what can you use as a laser?" Doc Schawlow sez: "ruby rod,
He Ne mix, distilled water, Scotch". Then the obnoxious premed who you KNOW is going to Johns
Hopkins sez: "But Dr. Schawlow, couldn't it be the water in the Scotch that's lasing?". Doc:
"Hoot, Lassie, there's no water in Scotch, and any mon who puts it there, isn't a mon."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom