It's a conspiracy.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

have to agree with Jim here...Jack Daniels works for me! hope you feel better soon!

have to agree with Jim here...Jack Daniels works for me! hope you feel better soon!

I'M Telling ya...

It works....

Even if you make a hot tottie with it, it does the trick.

On A serious note Sarah I really do hope you feel well soon and if you do I look forward to seeing you down there, I am actually going just for fun and going by myself just to dive.

No teaching this time!

Well, last night was spent pretty much yucked out with my head on Mark's lap, watching TV. I awoke this morning feeling better, although not 100%, but functional. At work again, hopefully tricking myself into feeling better and hopefully not making myself sicker. Mark has managed thus far to steer clear of getting anything, so that's good. At this point, we are "all systems go" for Doc's Sunday Monastery Adventure, although I will keep myself dry more than likely, simply because (a) I don't have my BC back yet and (b) I have a feeling the congestion will still be factor.

Looking forward to seein some of you down in Monterey, I hope.

And many, MANY thanks for all the well wishes. Reaffirms my love of SB and our diving community. You all rock!

Sarah,

I really hope you shake this off and feel better. I know you want to dive this weekend, but don't push it too hard and take care of yourself(sounds like you are).

I'm a ginger ale person myself when I'm sick. :wink:

I know you want to dive this weekend, but don't push it too hard and take care of yourself(sounds like you are).

I know when I am down there, watching people go into those beautiful waters I am going to hate my decision, but ultimately I know what's best, and diving is really just going to be out of the question. Oh well. :(

I'm a ginger ale person myself when I'm sick. :wink:

Ginger ale rocks when you are sick. I should have had some Jack with it though, from what the 'Board's saying! :D

Hey Sarah.....

I want to bragg as I am real pleased to see that my Sea Lion picture is in the CA diving news magazine!!

Wooo Hoo:D

That's awesome. Bring it with you to Monterey so we can all check it out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom