It's a conspiracy.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The thing is that I thought I led a pretty good life with respects to being a good person, so I can't imagine it is that. Perhaps my body is simply trying to tell me to slow down and take more me time. Although it could just involuntarily book a massage appointment, ... that'd be nicer. :(

Unfortunately my attempts to trick my body into its normal routine are failing miserably.

It's all those radioactive hamburgers you've been eating...
sarita75.gif

Perhaps some theraflu and lots of Cold Busters from JambaJuice :wink:

So far I am working with Italian films and a purring cat. Feeling marginally better as such. Oh, and Vit C, Echinechea and Goldenseal..... :D

Let the :sblogo: be with you.:D

Thanks 300Bar!!

It's all those radioactive hamburgers you've been eating...
sarita75.gif
Oh my, I had never even considered that ........... :D

....... Again, thanks all!

If the MAGIC powers of the :sblogo: can help,we will :D
O and I know they WILL.

Sarha......

BOOZ Sarah lot's and lot's of booz!!!

Jack and coke does a great job!!

I will be in Monterey this weekend.....Now I bet your are feeling really sick right??

You forgot to follow the Jack and Coke with a shot of jager and cuervo... :wink:

Now that will work, Should make for a nice cure if we dont kill the poor girl with it all first:rofl3:

Hope you feel better soon Sarah..

I figure at that point the cold wont feel too bad. Either the buzz will be catching up, or the mix of jack, jager, and cuervo will feel much worse :wink:. Naw just kidding, wouldn't want you to feel worse. Hopefully I bump into you somewhere this weekend. Sounds like im going to be all over.

No drinking for me - just ginger ale. Can't even eat without feeling sick :( . Thanks for all the alcoholic suggestions though.

As for reports, that'd be nice - I would just rather have my own report to give, than to listen to all the fun and good viz you lot had!! Hopefully I'll be in shape to at least hang out on the Monster Berries Sunday with Doc Wong and the crew.

.......... Now back to my positive thoughts ........

I'll be chanting to the good health gods for ya Sarah. :god:

Back
Top Bottom