It's a Boy! WooooHooooo!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep! They came home earlier this evening and I had a chance to hold him until Amber decided it was feeding time. Both are resting now. The dog and cats aren't really too sure about him yet.....they cautiously smell him, then stalk away.

My sister and friends who have pets at home would bring back a cap or article of clothing the newborn wore, before the newborn is released from the hospital, so that the pets can get accustom to the baby's scent. Did you do that too?

Finally! Amber gave birth to Cameron Alexander Cook (Alex) on Sunday, July 5th. He entered this world at 5:37 PM, weighing in at 6 lbs, 15 oz. and 20 inches long. He and his mom should be coming home tonight. He is such a cutie! I'll post pics after my son comes home tonight and downloads them for me.

I can't believe how excited and proud I am! I'm in love!!

Congratulations, this is almost exactly the same time I was out to this world 33 years ago :D

My sister and friends who have pets at home would bring back a cap or article of clothing the newborn wore, before the newborn is released from the hospital, so that the pets can get accustom to the baby's scent. Did you do that too?
No, we didn't think of that. That would have been a great idea, though.

Congratulations, this is almost exactly the same time I was out to this world 33 years ago :D

Well, happy birthday Solly! :D Hope you had a good one!

Happy Birthday, Solly!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Sandy I wish you and yours all the best

Hello,

I'm new in this forum and it is so beautiful to see in my beginning a new "forum baby" - congratulations and all the best!

Thanks, Clincey. And welcome to ScubaBoard! It's a great place to hang out, meet new friends and dive buddies, and learns lots of useful (and not so useful....lol) information!

Thanks, Clincey. And welcome to ScubaBoard! It's a great place to hang out, meet new friends and dive buddies, and learns lots of useful (and not so useful....lol) information!

what r u doing on SB? Don't you have a grand child to spoil :shakehead:

Shhhhhh, he's sleeping now. Don't wake him up. I'm packing for ITK and wanted to make sure I have all my info before going. I wanted to take the baby with me, but all my dives will be deeper than he's allowed to go, so kidnapping him for the weekend is out of the question. Thanks for caring. :kiss2:

21010005.JPG

Keep an eye out for this guy while you are down there!

Back
Top Bottom