It's a Boy! WooooHooooo!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now, sweetheart, you know Grandma wants to give you everything you ask for! But a set of double HP100's can be dangerous if you don't know how to use them. Your father would kill me if anything ever happened to you, so I think it's best that you use you singles until you get a little older. I know you don't understand now, but you'll thank me when you get older.

How about a class so I can learn to safely use them? Say one given by Bob Sherwood? he is a very good instructor :D

:popcorn:

Sandy, I'd have to say your son have exactly the same eyes as yours.

Wow, you're very observant! Yes, he definitely has my eyes, and has his father's nose and chin. He's really a great kid. I can't believe he's mine! He and Amber have such a loving relationship that I admire so much. Alex also has our eyes and Jake's mouth. He inherited Amber's nose and chin.

How about a class so I can learn to safely use them? Say one given by Bob Sherwood? he is a very good instructor :D

:popcorn:

We'll see, sweetie. I'll have to meet Mr. Sherwood and talk to him to make sure he will keep you safe and not take you on any of those daring "trust me" dives that so often end up badly.

We'll see, sweetie. I'll have to meet Mr. Sherwood and talk to him to make sure he will keep you safe and not take you on any of those daring "trust me" dives that so often end up badly.

Hey, I've met and dove with Bob Sherwood at Dutch when he did a demo weekend for DNY. Bob is an excellent instructor and would never take LB on any daring "trust me" dives. :no:

He is good people, Sam, my mother thus your daughter, trusts him :D

Why are you posting baby Alex pics and not grandma??

It was easier to just post the pics then try and explain to the weary G-mother how to do it :D

Shhhhhhh, Sam! This spoiled grandson of mine wants me buy him a set of double HP100's and lessons to use them. He forgets that I'd like to be able to retire before I'm 95.

Hey, I've met and dove with Bob Sherwood at Dutch when he did a demo weekend for DNY. Bob is an excellent instructor and would never take LB on any daring "trust me" dives. :no:

see Mom trusts him!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom