It's a Boy! WooooHooooo!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Ol' Lady!!! :D :party:
Who you calling old, little boy????? :crafty:

Congrats Sandy. How special for you that you have a grandson to spoil rotten. And best yet, you don't have to leave ITK if your daughter in law were to go in to labor while you were a few hundred miles away.
Amen! She'll be glad to get rid of me for a few days by the time Friday comes!

Yup, I'm my own granddaughter... funny my granddad's name is Chip... :thinking:Sillyness!!

Uh.....OK, now we REALLY need to have a talk with Chip!!! :shocked2:

CONGRATS Sandy. You have a lucky granchild to be spoiled by you :D.

Thanks, Steve. :kiss2:

OK, now I need help! I uploaded the pics to the gallery. Now how do I get them to post here?

like this

Finally! Amber gave birth to Cameron Alexander Cook (Alex) on Sunday, July 5th. He entered this world at 5:37 PM, weighing in at 6 lbs, 15 oz. and 20 inches long. He and his mom should be coming home tonight. He is such a cutie! I'll post pics after my son comes home tonight and downloads them for me.

I can't believe how excited and proud I am! I'm in love!!
That hurts! :brokenheart:

Oh, I believe you, Docc! Once Amber and Jake get their own place I can have fun with the kid and send him home when he gets obnoxious. I won't have to deal with all the stuff I had to with my own son, I just have all the fun!!! :D

like this

Thank you, sweetie! :kiss2::kiss2: That's so much easier than me trying to follow directions and doing it myself! :kiss2: Just for that you can be my adopted grandson, too, and I'll spoil you rotten.

Thank you, sweetie! :kiss2::kiss2: That's so much easier than me trying to follow directions and doing it myself! :kiss2: Just for that you can be my adopted grandson, too, and I'll spoil you rotten.

Lets see how this goes . . .

Gram mom I want a new set of double HP100's

Lets see how this goes . . .

Gram mom I want a new set of double HP100's

Now, sweetheart, you know Grandma wants to give you everything you ask for! But a set of double HP100's can be dangerous if you don't know how to use them. Your father would kill me if anything ever happened to you, so I think it's best that you use you singles until you get a little older. I know you don't understand now, but you'll thank me when you get older.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom