It's a Boy! WooooHooooo!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shhhhhhh, Sam! This spoiled grandson of mine wants me buy him a set of double HP100's and lessons to use them. He forgets that I'd like to be able to retire before I'm 95.

:rofl3: I just read this and realized that if LB is your grandson and my bastard offsprings that make you my mom....:rofl3:

:rofl3: I just read this and realized that if LB is your grandson and my bastard offsprings that make you my mom....:rofl3:

That's right! Hey, I thought I brought you up better than to give birth to a bastard? I forgive you though, sweetie. After all, you ARE my daughter and nothing you do can change my love for you. :kiss2:

That's right! Hey, I thought I brought you up better than to give birth to a bastard? I forgive you though, sweetie. After all, you ARE my daughter and nothing you do can change my love for you. :kiss2:

:rofl3: Apparently not if she is running around with random guys :popcorn:

Watch how you talk about your mother, young man, or I'll have to wash your mouth out with soap! She made one mistake and she's been paying for it all these years......:shakehead:

:kiss2: back at ya mom.

:shocked2:, bastard ungrateful offspring!!!

Watch how you talk about your mother, young man, or I'll have to wash your mouth out with soap! She made one mistake and she's been paying for it all these years......:shakehead:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: OMG, you're gonna get me fired cause they know I'm not working when I'm laughing this hard.

Btw, we've hijack this thread long enough.

Are Amber and Alex still on schedule to come home tonight?

Btw, we've hijack this thread long enough.

Are Amber and Alex still on schedule to come home tonight?

Yep! They came home earlier this evening and I had a chance to hold him until Amber decided it was feeding time. Both are resting now. The dog and cats aren't really too sure about him yet.....they cautiously smell him, then stalk away.

Sandy, sincere congratulations - I want to see pix next time I'm in Jupiter - glad both are well - thanks for posting

Best regards,

Rob

Thanks, Rob. Did you check out the pics LB posted for me on this thread?

Congrats Sandy!!! I'm thrilled for you and your family!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom