itinerary suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fimbetth

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

I´m finally making some progress planning a trip to cebu in about a months time.

Will mostly be diving, but with the additional sightseeing as well. Divingwise i´m 90+ dives, diving with a camera and strobe. Accommodation preferably in budget category. 30 years old, and fairly travel savvy.

Any suggestions regarding this itinerary? Suggestions on good places to stay/dive?

26 jan Arrive Cebu at noon, Ferry to Bohol/Tagbilaran
27 jan -31 jan. Diving an easy sightseeing Alona beach
1 feb Transfer via fast ferry + land to malapascua
2 feb-5 feb Diving in malapascua
6 Feb transfer to either Cebu( and next day to Southern Leyte) or to Moalboal
7 feb-10feb Diving in moalboal or Southern Leyte
11 feb Spent in Cebu city
12 Feb Go back home

• I have a problem deciding between going to Southern Leyte or Moalboal. Any pointers?
  • Does it seem reasonable?
  • Am I missing out on something big?

Thanks

Markus

Goin on my own, and because of that i will need som more flexibility in my schedule compared to going on a fixed tour with an agent. I´m currently mostly checking out outfits via e-mail/web. Any suggstions will be appreciated.

/Markus

hey markus!

sounds like an awesome itinerary. Take me with you.

As for moalboal or leyte - on scubaboard I've read mixed thoughts on the diving in moalboal. After diving bohol and malapascua, you might end the trip disappointed there. As for leyte, I've never dove there but I'm sure the diving would be different than the island visayas.

glad you choose the PI. Make sure to post a dive report for us when you come back!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom