It was so nice, lets dive it twice! My return to the Yukon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Ken,
I was on that dive with you guys. My first ever wreck dive. It was great to meet you and Claudette Your pictures prove once again that on a god day Southern California Diving is the best.
Thank Clve

Thanks Ken,
I was on that dive with you guys. My first ever wreck dive. It was great to meet you and Claudette Your pictures prove once again that on a god day Southern California Diving is the best.
Thank Clve

Great to meet you the other day.

Yeah - these shots are from that dive.

All the best -

Ken

Yukon, "High Side Burma Road" --Stern/Mortar Well entry; thru entire length of ship's Starboard "high side" (Yukon lies on her Port side); exit out thru the Dolphin cut-outs. How come Claudette didn't practice her Cavern Skills learned last year? (BTW, I recommend taking a Wreck Course with AG as a Team sometime in the future, even as a warm-up for a subsequent GUE Cave1 Course).

Nice Pictures. . .
(Now I'm regretting that I didn't go on this Pac Wild Charter).

Sweet pics bro! You gotta take me out once I finish my custom work on my new video housing(that I've been talking about getting for a year now) to start off my library. My back port and 5" LCD/battery setup should be done in a month or so.

Billy

I gotta get you to capture some sweet scooter footage, for sure.

Working on my moves. :eyebrow:

---
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom