It was AWESOME

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jester

Reaction score
I've been to the Blue Lagoon more times than I can count, but this past weekend, I went there to assist an OW class, and the water temp was 82 degrees and the vis was at least 30 FEET!!! I almost didn't want the class to end. If it would just stay that way, I'd go there every single weekend!

Hey Jester, how cool was that!!!!! I've been on lagoon II for the last months and the viz was three at best. I could not believe the viz on lagoon I on Monday.... the best I've seen there. Pity it is not like that at least half of the time.

4.5 miles east of I-45 at exit 123.

It's very popular for OW classes (max depth about 30 feet if you put your depth gauge down in the mud).

Usually, the visibility is about 10 feet or so.

Sounds like we need to make a trip to the Carribean in the Pines! :D

hehehehe and I've been thinking I need to come to your local dive place, Twin Lakes!!!!

Thirty feet in the Lagoon. Incredible. Best I ever saw was 20 ft and that was on a Friday morning before it got stirred up.

Someone check the temp. in hell. Blue Lagoon and "awesome" in the same sentence?!?!?

:laugh:

hey leiserom and aggie diver, hard to believe.... but you could not only see the boats clearly, you could also see the bottom with all the silt and rocks, even the little ones :)

yeah, must be getting around 90F in hell just about now .....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom