It is that time!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Royal Scuba

is open and its time for our Grand Opening

We have a full house of products from Mares, Bare, XS Scuba, Princeton Tec, Innovative Scuba Concepts, Armor Bags, and more ... at prices we can barely even imagine.

We stop by ... and remember our Grand Opening ONLY lasts from this afternoon through Sunday :wink:

Here is a map from our website and if you have any questions please do not hesistate to call us at 512-452-3483 (or if you are out-of town 1-877-728-2201) or check out our website at ROYAL SCUBA

See you soon!!!

308349445.jpg

...and we can go for dinner at the Red Lobster afterwards!!! Maybe the shop guys can get in incognito if they're hungry too:D...

At least your dog has good taste in bisquits! Will try to get by in the morning.

I had a real good time visiting with everyone there. Rick Golden has so much experience and knowledge it was great to hear his stories. This is a dive shop. Adam, Jamie, and Nicco are real people and down to earth. They are easy to talk to, even to a bubba like me. It was cool with the new excitement of a new shop, and the deals they are making right now are something. My buddy is coming to try on a dry suit tomorrow. Congrats fellas!

:)

Thanks for the good words Shownuff! ... it was great meeting and talking to you

I had a good time chatting with you guys yesterday in the shop also. I hope to be dropping in often checking out the new gear and just to shoot the breeze.

-Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom