Ist SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-o-rama pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys,

attached are my pix... they're in my gallery... i did some photoshop on them already...

DISCLAIMER:
  1. it's the first time i've ever taken pictures underwater with something other than a disposable camera
  2. my camera is not a professional camera but the casing is rated to 125'
  3. i was having bouyancy issues and couldn't always get a good position... bakit ba.
  4. i'm a filmmaker... i don't do stills hahahahaha
anyway, here they are... they're also on my gallery complete with descriptions and all

Jag

jonix:
can't wipe this darn grin of my face hahahahaha

ang yabang mo hehhehehhehehe.....

eh sa abstract yun shot na yun e.

the tally on the COTs collected over the weekend was around 90+ pieces.

we were able to gather another full! bag of COTs on sunday morning.

Spoon:
guys here are some of the pics from the group photo underwater. sorry if they are fuzzy there was a lot of silt floating around from our group trying to get into position. they are unedited so maybe you photoshop whiz kids can spice them up. hope these will suffice.

posts the other photos you got .... share it , sige na ....!!!!

Cool, pics. Thanks for sharing them.

Jag, thanks for uploading our group's UW pics (go batch 3! hehe), the group that Pao would probably remember as the one that gave him immunity to COT stings. Hehe, peace Pao! :D (Sana okay na fingers mo by now.)

Tama, panalo yung caption mo: Yaaak, TAE! HAHAHA :)

Back
Top Bottom