ISOSAD - It's back...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sigh...I go away for a little while, and the lovely eckybay starts hatin' on us PADI divers... :)

All we have to do is look at sharks and fish and coral and listen to the whales sing. You guys are so lucky!:butnhome:

Rub it in a little more, why don't ya :(

Never been bitten, stung, or eaten by ScubUNO... although I did those that one hand...

ClayJar:
Never been bitten, stung, or eaten by ScubUNO... although I did those that one hand...
Watch out for paper cuts!:wink:

Wildcard:
Watch out for paper cuts!:wink:
See, that's the thing... *plastic* cards. :D

Where and when? :D

(I had to use my ScubUNO cards on the *surface* of the pool, as nobody seems to dive this year! It was traumatic!)

I'm ready and willing to play...and probably lose again...

Okay, there was a slight delay in the official first day of ScubUNO season- it's COLD down there! Had we worn dry suits, I probably could have talked krjohnson and his 12-year-old son into a game- but as those of us who have played know, when you're sitting still, you get cold. And since we had a low temp of 48 degrees, sitting still just wasn't going to cut it!

Gilboa quarry 1- ScubUNO zero!

Back
Top Bottom