ISO Singles Week Get Away

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

terrable

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello All! I came upon this website while looking for an awesome "singles-week" getaway. If you know of any dive destinations for this year, I would love to hear from you. Diver down, T~

I'm interested too. By the time anything might be arranged I expect to be certified and ready for some adventure...

action-smiley-069.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB...!

We have a Singles forum here you can Opt-Into, but no Open Trips I know of. I sponsored a few in the early days, and wow - what a zoo! There is a site that "caters" to singles, but I would not recommend it after my experiences. Fantasy Island’s 6th Annual Singles Week: July 18 to 25, 2009 looks fun, and I like the resort. Almost went this year.

Click Forums on the bar above, look at all the various forums, and try some - especially your local forum. Check in often...!

don
grinning-smiley-039.gif

smiley-linie-011.gif

I found a singles-week in Granada, Sept. 2-9. It looks like a great destination with lots of diving and island excursions. Not to mention the trip is VERY affordable! Check out grenadadiveresorts.com for details. Let me know if you decide to go. I just spoke to the hotel and so far, there are 4 people interested. The more the merrier.

Back
Top Bottom