Votes: 3 60.0%
  • October 26th

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • October 27th

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Captain Rob reported the winds are getting up to gale force, and decided it wasn't safe. So we've been officially blown out.

He's offered up a few possible dates for make-up. Sept 21st in the afternoon, or october [aside of the weekend of the 5th].

Personally I can't make it the 21st [I have a committment that evening], but we'll see what's best for everyone...

The 26th is questionable as Fantasy Fest trip may actually happen.

boy, makes it sound like i have no life...

yeah, i would be up for any of those dates... my only concern is the water temp falling :eek: but i gotta break my WWW tendancies sometime.

---------
spectre - hope you weren't waiting around for me in rye. i stopped for gas somewhere in MA and called home and heard your message about being blown out. beer and football sounded like fun, but seeing as how thats pretty much what i did on saturday i decided to make a 180 and get some work done at home. man, i gotta get a cell phone...

chris

flyingsherpa once bubbled...
yeah, i would be up for any of those dates... my only concern is the water temp falling

The water lags the air by a couple months. My last dive last year was november 3rd. I recorded 48 degrees at 65 ft, with 55 degrees on the surface at Cathedral. It's the air temp after that kills ya.

spectre - hope you weren't waiting around for me in rye.

Eh... no biggy. I brought a book. It was fun listening to the stories from those that returned from a fishing charter on one of the whale watch boats. "I spewed 3 times!" "wow! I only spewed once, but it was when I was reeling in that big one, and I puked all over him!".

If I stayed home, I probably would have stayed home. Instead, I headed over to Manchester and watched football [wonderful establishment... 15 TVs within viewing distance of the bar. I watched 5 games at 1:00, then a buddy came up and we shot pool until the buffalo game ended]...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom