Island Divers Hawaii - Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WC,
You never know, Matt might be the next Ray Kroc...............
I get the feeling that Matt and his staff are taking a bum rap on this one...........

More like being eaten around here.

I agree from one side, yet every time I go in there, some o same o.

ArcticDiver:
In this case management has not only chosen to accept the employees comments and dismiss the trip report comments but has offered to privately engage in gossip based on those employee comments

I dont think he is engaging in any kind of private gossip. He is merely willing to provide the other side of the story to anyone that is interested. Your story is as much gossip as the other parties story. The fact that he wishes to not post it publicly shows that he is avoiding gossip.

IslandDiversHI:
If you just have to know, I’ll PM you her experience with this unhappy client.

I would want to hear it to possibly settle my shock over your experience, not for gossip reasons but for balance reasons.

An old saying "Believe none of what you read and half of what you see" came to mind to me today as I read this thread.

You will read compelling discussions of those who love and those who hate any business, person or thing.

Maybe it's time to end this thread... no matter who, where or when, someone is not going to be happy with something for whatever reasons, alignment of stars, 2 people both having bad days, karma or whatever.

Good suggestion. Everyone has said their piece....time to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom