Is this True?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I"m local, are you looking to dive on the cheap/free or charter a boat?

That would be great. Just want to get in the water. Only going to have one day to dive.

Fish_Whisperer:
That's not cold. A 5mm wetsuit and you'd be fine. I dove colder than that, in a rented Farmer John.

... and I've eaten dry instant coffee to stay awake; but I didn't like that much either. :tongue2:

I hates the cold in me bones!

The weather is sunny, air temps are pretty nice right now so that may make the water more tolerable, especially for deeper (shorter) dives. Warm up on the SI.
I agree with Fish_Whisperer though - bring at least a 5, maybe even a 7. I'm a wimp tho.

Is there any one in the Counch Divers that might make a dive with me Mon. March 27 or Tues March 28. I know it's gonna be cold, but I dove 70 deg F fresh water in a dive skin and hood. Did alright in the water but the SI was cold. My SI has been too long.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom