Is this proper foot placement... ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Got my Pro's in today and planning on going in the water tomorrow for a test.

Here's a couple of photos, is this proper sizing and foot placement?

Ball of my foot is just outside the foot pocket.

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

Thanks,
Bob C.

After dinner I installed the Bungie system, not too big of a PITA, took about 20 minutes start to finish.
Not sure why they even mess with putting the straps on anyway.

All packed and ready to depart in a am for some in the water time.

Regards all,

Not quite sure. Send them to me and I will make sure of the fit!!

Islandheart, the pictures are great. Perfect fit, hit the water. Relax, let the fin do the work for you. Just got back from a Santa Barbara County Bowl listing to Crosby, Stills and Nash. Our good friend Ed Stentson gave us tickets, who knows Crosby. I was lucky once to spend a week diving with David and his wife Jan, since he is" hometown boy who done good" as he stated tonight. David Crosby hit home with his message of going to watch the movie "The Cove". Let's support the movement of not killing Dolphins or our self's. Peace. Bob

When I was 1st in the Navy 1969 Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young were big..... had their stuff on my 8 Track player..... LOL

Sounds like great fun !

If these work out I'll order my Tan Deltas next week.

Regards,

Dove for about an hour today using the new FF Pros..... Glad I ordered the bungie cord straps on these, made it easy to don and get them off.

2/3 the length, 1/2 the weight of my Scuba Pro Max fins and performed much better. I was thinking about them during the 1st half of the dive and them forgot I had them on after that until I was exiting the water....

I'm ordering my Ruby Tan Deltas today.

Bob, please don't both with those straps, just install the bungies when you make them.

Anybody want to buy some Scuba Pro Max Fins ??? :D

arent you rushing into buying a 2nd pair too fast?
make some memories with your current fin ;-)
im still wearing the same mask and the same monofin i have since i got my certification (3 years+).
diving equipment shouldnt be taken lightly- its who you are underwater.
i think a diver should have more than one set of fins so he may understand what he likes but you shouldnt go jumping between fin to fin in such a short time

Well, let's say it this way. I had the hots for some FFs and the Deltas were going to be a few weeks off, soooooooooo

I got the FF Pros in 2 days, I'll get some water time in with them and take them on my Key West trip.

Then the Deltas will be in and I'll get some time in on those before my Jamaica Man trip.....

BUT, I do have some Scuba Pro Twin Maxs for sale ????? :D see the classifieds

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom