Is this guy still around?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HNITSUJ

Contributor
Reaction score
About 4 years ago I was in Hawaii. While in Oahu I dove with a group from somewhere there. I cannot remember for the life of me, the name of the dive op. All I can remember was the guys name was Wes. And he always introduced himself as "Wes, spelled with an F". He musta said that phrase 50 times over the course of the day so I thought someone may have remembered it. He did'nt own a boat and chartered someone elses and had a very nice woman divemaster. Does anyone know who I am talking about? Aside from my open water dives here in NY, they were my first boat dive and I had a fantastic time. If I ever got back, I'd go out with them again.

Thanks

Wes moved a long time ago (around 3 years ago). I met him through Matt that owns Island Divers Hawaii. Last I heard he moved to Germany.

Germany, wow he gets around. Oh well, if I ever make it back, I'm gonna have to find someone else.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom