Is this Equipment worth the purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadude223

Contributor
Reaction score
Beuchat VX 10 IceBerg
VX10 Octopus

Beuchat X-Air BCD

Suueto CB2 with Compass

You guys know alot about equipment And I was wondering if this equipment is a good buy

Thank you

how much????where are you going to get service for the regulator??any lds near you who can service it,for it is not the most popular vendor for most stores..

Beuchat VX 10 IceBerg $750 and 20 precent off
VX10 Octopus $200 and 20 precent off

Beuchat X-Air BCD $750 and 30 Precent off

Suueto CB2 with Compass $300 and 20 precent off

do you plan to travel a lot with it? the VX-10 is REALLY heavy :) I used 1 for 9 years, but have recently got a new Apeks ATX200 to replace it. my new set up with ATX40 + gauages is lighter then the VX10 1st stage :)

This is canadian money, Is it good equipmnent for the price, weight doesent really matter

Are these american or canadian dollars? If canadian and you can get them serviced locally to you and they are warrantied then it's not a bad deal. Although if it's american dollars you can do ALOT better with comparable gear from any of the major manufacturers. For example an oceanic delta 4 with FDX 10 1st stage w/DVT can be gotten for 449. Swivel octo 125 or so. Probe ltd BC can be gotten at most lds's for around 475 even tho list is 550. I don't know what your third item is. I'm assumiong it's a console. Most three guage consoles can be had for 175 to 225. these are american dollars. So as opposed to 1525 we are talking 1350 and these are regular prices. put to gether a package like this and most would give you an even better deal and throw in some extras. Oceanic would give you a free 3/2 wetsuit with a deal like this. They are running a promo at this time.

That's pretty solid gear but a little on the pricy side even with the discounts.
It would greatly depend where you want to go with your diving whether it's the right gear for you.
You're more than welcome to PM with any questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom