is this a good dream set up ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if i had my way with as much money as i wanted....

bp/w its more versatile

computer an liquavision x1

atomic(i own this as my primary) m1 primary and octo with a 7 foot primary with bungee second (buddy breathing is soooo much easier

dui front entry dry suit or diving concepts front entry dry suit.

No freaking snorkel, i hate snorkels with a passion unless i have a long surface swim and even then i normally just hold my breath (its good practice)......too many times i needed to grab my inflator and the dern thing was in the way

hollis f1 solid fin, frog kicking is more precise and ideal for most operations.

scuba pro hood, they seem to seal alot better around the face and neck.

a 21w hid or led technical diving can light (can withstand technical depths)

i know i misspelled alot of these words but my spellcheck is broke

the deal is done. lots of new toys!!!!!! ill post up in a new thread what i got .... big list

nice set up, but i would pair the tungston xtx 200 with a xtx50 octo if u aren't doing nitrox greater than 40%. ignore tha mares as when inflating SMB's itis a pain in the arse to use the inflator hose. if costs is an issue, maybe go the xtx100/xtx40 or (xtx20 octo if u are in warm waters). also makes it easier for servicing as you only need to hand it to an apeks techie and not an apeks and mares techie.

Back
Top Bottom