Is there something weird going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Hot Chick theme for this years April Fools' seems kind of weak. But anyone remember that great prnak someone played on the board last year where the thread you were viewing would replace all the names with the member name of whoever was viewing it? Now THAT was a classic.
And this time tomorrow, I will be in Cozumel unless my wife has puled the worst April Fools' joke ever.

I would just like to make sure all you real hot chicks on this board that I am NOT a hot chick regardless of the avatar. I'm a hot rooster... studly even!

Just wondering, what is with the new member status level of "hot chick".:confused:

Not me. :eyebrow:

I've been noticing since yesterday that most people are a Hot Chick. Am I a Hot Chick? I don't think I set up an avatar. Is Hot Chick the default? I guess I'll see in a few seconds, once I press Post Reply.

P.S. I'm not a chick but my wife thinks I'm hot. :wink:

Yes, I am apparently a hot chick.

I still don't see it...:ne_nau:

the "flaming chicken" anyway. A hacker messing around?:dork2::dork2::dork2::dork2::dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom