Is there something weird going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darn, I missed all the fun today while I was out taking care of Sunday chores.

Yep, its all my fault. Now if only I could figure out how I did it so that I could do it again!

Possibly, however, there's only so much time I can dedicate to the after party clean-up before I head to the office... :)

El Orans:
Possibly, however, there's only so much time I can dedicate to the after party clean-up before I head to the office... :)

You have time to go to an office?!?!?!? :11:

almitywife:
wonder how many pm's today asking *** is going on :D

if only ^you^ would play nicely with others and not cause all this drama

Did I miss something here? :eyebrow:

I didn't have to ask NetDoc to delete my posts. :wink:

How and why he stole my picture, I'll never know.

Opens up SB...looks around....Phew! Back to ...err...Normal....

(Missin' my He-Man muscles)

Dear users...

We hope you enjoyed our bit of lunacy on April first! We did it for fun and nothing else. Most of you jumped right in and played along with it. For those we upset, we truly apologize and promise to not do anything like this again... until next year. :D

However, if you see ANY remnants of our little prank (and you should not), please use the "Report!" button on the bottom left of every post. Give us a description of the problem and it will give us the link.

NetDoc:
For those we upset, we truly apologize and promise to not do anything like this again... until next year. :D
Arr, mind yer own business, laddie!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom