is there freedom of speach on Scubaboard and is it an american site?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
I thought America was the name of two continents, one South and one North?

It's actually half the name of 2 continents and one third of the name of a country. It can be used to refer to any of the three.

No nothing illegal, I was wondering if I needed to come uop with a new Agency on my own to get me certified om my own built and constructed Rebreather. And in that case i could just as well certify myself to any level I like anyway.

which brings another question do we really need so many agencies and different courses for different rebreathers?

because they are all different?

Well believe me, I studied rebreather designs for years and they can quite easily be categorixed into a few different design features so you could make a generic course for semiclosed and one for fully closed circuit CCR rebreathers.

Fish_Whisperer:
Whatever... In any case, "America" is a proper name, and therefore, is capitalized. Christ...
LOL! I feel your pain... :wink:

wardric:
I tought America was the name of a band :D
teu86.gif

If we put our minds to it, I'll bet we could come up with several more.

Back
Top Bottom