Is There a Nobel Prize in Economics?

Is There a Noble Prize in Economics?

• Yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder why tec divers are so fixated on long hoses? Perhaps someone with a Nobel Prize in psychology could figure that out.
I wonder why you didn't answer the question of what you think will happen if your alternate doesn't work when you posted this on YouTube:

Paul Wake1 day ago
Knowing that it works is the #1 reason I'm not going to give it away. If anyone is going to take a chance with my octopus, it gets to be the other person. And Alec, thanks for fixing the video. Better this time, and hard to argue with. Of course, there is the matter of rec divers using seconds on their BC inflator hose, which they will have to switch to in an emergency, but those dive teams can discuss primary donate at the beginning of the dive (and hope people remember in a panic). All the jokes about vegans being so anal would seem to transfer across pretty easily to DIR divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom