Is RA worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

More. Flyertalk is insane. Some of the status runs I've done...lol

Back to diving though...

December needs to hurry up.

You could spend as many hours on that subject over on the Flyertalk board as you do here on Scubaboard.

O Crap! I just discovered another way to spend time in front of my computer...

In case anyone is interested, I got added to a RA trip in November! So I will be able to answer my own question pretty soon....

- Bill

So no one wants to go on the Damai 11 in late January?

Deleted ... redundant

Last edited:
Anyone in the Misool area around Xmas/newyrs? Or at Misool? Anyone?

Love flyertalk! Points game is so fun, we have 3 Asiana A380 First class LAX-ICN tickets, then biz for the ICN-DPS leg.

Why do they send the crappy planes to Indo? SQ does a F flight SIN-CGK but too many miles for 90mins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
I'm going to Kri for Christmas, but Ambon for New Years. Flying in to Sorong on the 19th. Might see you at the airport? :)

Agreed! So many points from Singapore to Jakarta but I did it anyway. Of course, now I wish I had those points back for a completely different trip. :)

Anyone in the Misool area around Xmas/newyrs? Or at Misool? Anyone?

Love flyertalk! Points game is so fun, we have 3 Asiana A380 First class LAX-ICN tickets, then biz for the ICN-DPS leg.

Why do they send the crappy planes to Indo? SQ does a F flight CGK-CGK but too many miles for 90mind

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm going to Kri for Christmas, but Ambon for New Years. Flying in to Sorong on the 19th. Might see you at the airport? :)

XN812 Departing 1:10am on the 19th? :D

Speaking of points I used SPG points for 2 short layovers at the Sheraton CGK for 3,000 points. A Bargain!

We are a family of 3 each with a red/blue backpack and a Stahlsac reg back in Red, Blue and Pink. Those bags are great for traveling.

See you there. :sleigh:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom