Is my post count crazy or is it me!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aaawww, come on DandyDon! On what base? Something like "in dubio pro ScubaBoard", right!??? :lotsalove:
I never claimed I had one, just like to vote in polls.
Maybe you are doing the same thing you did here, reply to each post individually, instead of using the M-Quote feature. . . .
Noticeable, huh.

very. some what annoying . . .

Maybe you are doing the same thing you did here, reply to each post individually, instead of using the M-Quote feature. . . .

I never claimed I had one, just like to vote in polls.

Noticeable, huh.

:blush: ....is this better???? I told you I'm not posting much, I didn't even think of this multi-quote thingie....

:blush: ....is this better???? I told you I'm not posting much, I didn't even think of this multi-quote thingie....

LOL yes it is :)

You are learning :wink: :wink:

Um, I'm getting older and half the time I don't know my name.

That's why I wear a name tag... No just kidding but I'm finding this board is VERY addicting! And am finding my self more and more reading it so posting is probably like that too.

:cool2: it's the post count that's crazy.....

When I started this thread on September 22, I had 1045 posts, today I have 1176. According to my post history I posted only 35 posts since then....

The good news is I am not crazy :D:D

I am having my post count go funny again :p Dropped over 100 posts this time since this morning! Don't really care (makes me look like less of a SB addict for one thing :D) but just thought I'd point out you're not the only one kilofox :)

All post counts have been recalculated this week. So it may very well be that your total is lower than you previously saw.

Back
Top Bottom