Is my post count crazy or is it me!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moving a thread to the back room doesn't decrease the post count, only deleting posts will do that.

Maybe you posted many posts in one day and the counter didn't have time to count them in till you finished them all

hehe, that's a nice picture - me typing and posting faster than El Orans (or who else is sitting there counting) is able follow with his slide rule
laught2.gif

... reality is that I am by far more reading than posting :popcorn:

Uh-oh...we've seen it before SLEEP posting! You get up in the middle of the night to post....It's not easily curable!

:shocked2: oh yeah?? do you have experienced it yourself?? :wink:

Maybe I leave my webcam on over night, then I will know tomorrow :eyebrow:

Copying a thread will increase the post count.

So maybe this is what happened!? (as my post count increased, from 970something to 1045).

So maybe this is what happened!? (as my post count increased, from 970something to 1045).

:D:D good to know!

Aaawww, come on DandyDon! On what base? Something like "in dubio pro ScubaBoard", right!??? :lotsalove:

:shocked2: oh yeah?? do you have experienced it yourself?? :wink:

Maybe I leave my webcam on over night, then I will know tomorrow :eyebrow:

hehe, that's a nice picture - me typing and posting faster than El Orans (or who else is sitting there counting) is able follow with his slide rule
laught2.gif

... reality is that I am by far more reading than posting :popcorn:

Maybe you are doing the same thing you did here, reply to each post individually, instead of using the M-Quote feature. . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom