Is LP an authorized dealer for anything?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hambleto

Club Web Master
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Before someone calls me a Troll or starts flaming me to death. I honestly want to know if LP is an authorized reseller of any product they carry? What I mean is there any brand that if I buy it from LP the manufacture will not tell me the warranty is void? I am more interested in larger ticket items such as BCs, Regulators, and such.

Perhaps I am just trying to have my cake and eat it too.

AFAIK, no, but they do provide their own warranty, which matches the manufacturer. And of course at those prices, you can always by 2!

I think they are a dealer for either Oceanic or Dive rite...can't remember which item I bought came with the original warranty card, and frankly it may not have been the reg or the b/c....

But they are authorized dealers for some items and not others....

One way to find out is to call them....

I didn't care, and the major items I've bought from them (computer, reg/octo, transpac and rec wings, etc) have been just fine.

the specific manufacturer you are interested in
as ask them for a list of authorized dealers....
you get the info from the horse's mouth that way

jviehe once bubbled...
AFAIK, no, but they do provide their own warranty, which matches the manufacturer. And of course at those prices, you can always by 2!

That's always been my thoughts.......why not always have a backup for that price!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom