Is it the good time to go to Manado and Lemb or Bali Strit on Mid-Nov?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hk_sleepy

Registered
Reaction score
I plan to go to Manado and Lemb Strit or Bali on Mid-Nov, is it good time for me to go here?

I've never been to Sulawesi during Nov, but I've always understood the best times to dive anywhere around it is May to Oct, with Nov being just the start of rainy season. Quite a few resorts say Nov is still very good diving with just the occasional rain depending on the year.

will leave here in europe by beginning of november and first visitting bali. it should still be good. however, if rain starts early this season then... but again, diving in the north is not so bad ether.

will be in lembeh later on. lembeh is no problem at all. the bad weather is held up by the montains. at least it was this way in january. lots of rain and wind on manado/bunakken side and sunshine when diving lembeh.

@ bella
two more days to your solomon trip! can you tell me something. just planning to go there. thanks and have a good trip

swisstrav:
will leave here in europe by beginning of november and first visitting bali. it should still be good. however, if rain starts early this season then... but again, diving in the north is not so bad ether.

will be in lembeh later on. lembeh is no problem at all. the bad weather is held up by the montains. at least it was this way in january. lots of rain and wind on manado/bunakken side and sunshine when diving lembeh.

@ bella
two more days to your solomon trip! can you tell me something. just planning to go there. thanks and have a good trip

Sorry, didn't understand...what do you want to know?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom