Is it really safe to dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seriously guys, You don't Think the pink looks good with my purple undergarments? And lets not even get into what I wear under my undergarments! Now leave me alone so I can go watch this new movie i found. Pink Pyjamas (2001)

seriously though, have you ever seen MissyP's drysuit. It really is a custom PINK DUI.

Trying to validate your desire for one? :D

You know come to think about it I have never seen cody and missy in the same place at the same time... makes me wonder

I think I'm still gonna end up getting a red dui dry suit and red fins...
and if they turn pink...
oh well...
Then I'll actually defend the phrase "Real men wear pink!"

I get the sense some people don't take pink seriously :shakehead:

There is nothing wrong with pink. I have pink socks that were once white to prove it!

I get the sense some people don't take pink seriously :shakehead:

There is nothing wrong with pink. I have pink socks that were once white to prove it!

you need help! Does your wife tell you to wear pink or is all your choice

you need help! Does your wife tell you to wear pink or is all your choice

HAHAH :rofl3:

My wife is always telling me to wear pink. Apparently, pink is in this year or something. I have yet to buy that pink shirt she keeps reminding me about, but I'm not sure how long I can keep up the fight. :11doh:

HAHAH :rofl3:

My wife is always telling me to wear pink. Apparently, pink is in this year or something. I have yet to buy that pink shirt she keeps reminding me about, but I'm not sure how long I can keep up the fight. :11doh:

Pink's been in for quite a few years... Let's see.. when did it become popular to go metro? x_X

Metro... :mooner: ha ha ha

I'm laughing so hard my mascara is running... :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom