Is it really safe to dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tailchaser

Contributor
Reaction score
Thought you all might be interested in this... who knows it may save your life!!! Link

If after reading that you are to scared to dive and dont know what to do with all your new free time try this

Enjoy

Must have more......

:lotsalove:

HAHAHAH!

Umm... I'm scared of the ocean again. Man! I just got over my fear of ocean critters, now I have to start all over. Thanks. :mooner:

Cheers! :crafty:

Hey they only taste ya once, then spit ya out, but that wont be ya if you swim faster then your buddy

There just like big puppy dogs with sharp teeth!!!
Happy diving:sharkattack:

Suuuure.... puppy dogs that weigh a few hundred lbs and sneak up on you. :blinking:

Suuuure.... puppy dogs that weigh a few hundred lbs and sneak up on you. :blinking:

Puppy's that like divers in black wet suits flopping around on the surface pretending they're a seal...

Is that why your wet suit is bright pink???

Yes, in fact, most of my gear is bought from Think Pink Scuba Gear

You haven't done any diving until you've done it in pink.

It also helps that I'm secure with my manliness.

It also helps that I don't flounder around on the surface like an albatross. :11:

Except when the current/surge sucks you and your unknowing duo of buddies 100 yards out to sea and away from the boat...

But never fear, you had your trusty table knife you reclaimed from the Deep to protect us on that nice surface swim!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom