Is it really cheating?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom

I would't really say it was cheating or lying, maybe just not fessing up with all of the activities planned. Agreed taking her with me would be an answer, but she thinks I've got something wrong with me...addicted I think is the word used!! :) As far as something happening to me, that is really not a concern... you see I'am in the military and tend to jump out of planes a bit among other things and scuba has been deemed acceptable by my S/O. Jeez to think I used to golf...now that was just downright dangerous :).

Have a great Scuba Day!

Another friend took a one week live-aboard in some exotic group of islands. He said to his boss he's working on a big account - located out of town. He said there was no cellular network in the area.

So during the trip, he stayed out of sun. He wore full length suit AND gloves. And whenever everybody was spreaded on the deck, sunbathing ... he just stood somewhere protected, wearing big towel as if the sun would reach him there! He didn't go as far as wearing a hood though :wink: I don't know how he's gonna explain to his boss if he notices that his black hair has become brown.

He turned off the cell-phone and only turned it on when the boat was reaching the shore of the main island. He said, he's on a bus somewhere in intercity road. Nice touch.

Ray

No, No and No.

I don't need to. My boyfriend/husband spends more time and money on his flying than I do on diving!

The only problem is that we sometime want to take a vacation together. Then we have a hard time to decide to go to the sea (so I can dive) in land (where the have lot of oppotunities for gliding planes (he is into almost all kinds of flying). Of course we might also go skiing or sailing.

The life is full of problems.

DameDyyker, I'm a bit confused... do you have a boyfriend & a Husband or is he/they one in the same person? hehe... LOL!
:)

One of each or one in the same? :)

Hi Mario

You should have guessed that having both would be difficult with all the time spend on diving. The fact is that we're living together but not formally married. However, after a few years you're looked upon as a married couple - also to a certain extend by the law. The english call it a "common law marrage". (No I don't have a wife either - though it is possible to have same sex marriage here!)

DSAO

PS To answer your next question: I don't know if leopard print is worn to such a wedding.

Dear Dame Dykker

You really had me laughing out loud on that one :) Perhaps leopard print would be a worthy addition to the list of traditional scandinavian wedding apparel....

gozumutti

DameDykker, I agree that you had me rolling on the floor with that last post of your's! hehe; that was a good one!

I too would be in the same boat as Tom if I ever tried to go without Mrs. don. She is becoming almost as big of an addict as I am. Although she thinks I have some kind of affliction or something, if I don't get in the water every so often I start to get edgy. She says that I eat, think and sleep diving. I said OK, what's your point. Woke up 3 days later.

Some people just don't understand the addiction and it is hard to explain.

But once you have been bitten, there's no hope for a cure.

Or maybe we have this all wrong, maybe this is the cure.

Leopard print is THE choice for all international events, maybe I can get "Liquid Fit" to make this a permanant line.
Now if I can just get Walter to wear one.

Don & his 37 friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom