Is it possible to travel responsibly (during a pandemic)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think we've always have had many f'ed up people - it's just that there are many platforms for us to see it these days (which is why I am not nor ever will be on social media - I'd rather not see all of the BS)...

It also makes it much harder to stalk you. by the way, your new furniture looks great from the sidewalk.

You conveniently ignore the false paper written and published saying HCQ wasn't effective as well as the front line doctors actively being silenced by the MSM and social media.

No, I did not. I even linked a paper that suggested that it may be effective and recommended further trials. Studies are ongoing. Science evolves, but it's not there yet. Maybe some day it will be, and maybe it won't. Re front line doctors being silenced, I don't know any. All of the front line doctors I know (and I know quite a few) are very vocal in their attempts to discredit the conspiracy-theory rubbish that is being perpetuated by certain groups. If you're talking about these two guys, one could argue that they deserved to be silenced.

It also makes it much harder to stalk you. by the way, your new furniture looks great from the sidewalk.
My plan is working then as you must be looking in the wrong house - no new furniture here. I'll alert the neighbors :)

To be fair, if you ingest enough bleach it will 100% stop progression of all known and many unknown diseases.

Yep.

The year 2021, in which A) people buy bleach on the internet and drink it, B) our government has to arrest ENTIRE FAMILIES in order to stop them from selling bleach to people on the internet who want to drink it, and C) both A and B are just a normal a everyday occurrence.

What say y'all that we bring this thread back on topic? Traveling safely during a pandemic, yes or no? If not, why? If so, what precautions should be taken? Well-reasoned replies provide better reading for those coming behind us. If you say "drink bleach beforehand", please provide links to clinical evidence :)

What say y'all that we bring this thread back on topic? Traveling safely during a pandemic, yes or no? If not, why? If so, what precautions should be taken? Well-reasoned replies provide better reading for those coming behind us. If you say "drink bleach beforehand", please provide links to clinical evidence :)

Agreed. My family and I have mastered the art of traveling through airports without touch anything. We make it a game and surprisingly, its actually very easy.

In another era, you would think that you’re being trolled by a joker. Unfortunately there are morons out there who actually believe these conspiratorial theories and are willing to get sick and die rather than get a vaccine. The irony is supreme. My money is on Darwin.

No, I did not. I even linked a paper that suggested that it may be effective and recommended further trials. Studies are ongoing. Science evolves, but it's not there yet. Maybe some day it will be, and maybe it won't. Re front line doctors being silenced, I don't know any. All of the front line doctors I know (and I know quite a few) are very vocal in their attempts to discredit the conspiracy-theory rubbish that is being perpetuated by certain groups. If you're talking about these two guys, they deserved to be silenced.

I'm talking primarily about Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Pierre Kory in the United States, Dr. Sam White in the UK, who lost his NHS license recently for speaking out. There are numerous other examples around the world.

My personal physician was threatened, by a pharmacist, of taking him to the medical board if he didn't pull an Ivermectin prescription. Read that twice and let it sink in............

The Universities are just as corrupt. (No offense intended as your dive medical advice is tremendous) Where do you think all of these grants come from? Two major sources, .GOV and Pharmaceutical companies.

Back on topic. Yes, it is safe to travel, but there are too many politicians in the national health organizations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom