Is it possible to travel responsibly (during a pandemic)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any attempts to enforce border controls like that would be an embarrassment to the CCP. And something that they won't allow to stand until they decide there is an epidemic/pandemic to control.
How much do you know about the border control at this moment? You know nothing!

They have not for many yrs.
They just do not trust the other side.
The former guy trusted them until they could be used as a distraction. Someone used to say “trust but verify”

How much do you know about the border control at this moment? You know nothing!

I know only what my friend that lived there experienced. So I know about the current border control points between China and Hong Kong that very similar but not always as in depth as international borders.

I know only what my friend that lived there experienced. So I know about the current border control points between China and Hong Kong that very similar but not always as in depth as international borders.
The border control is much stricter than you would imagine! Even with an valid passport no chinese could set foot in HK if they do not possess another document to allow them in !!!

Why don't you just stick with something you know rather than through someone else.

Actually if I were referencing in debate rules, it would be you building strawmans for yourself to knock down. Instead you are building strawmen for me to knock down because you believe my position is X when in reality it is Y.

Excellent debating avoidance maneuver. Well dodged sir!

We started to monitor(temperature) anyone arriving from that place as early as 04th Jan 2021 while most parts of the world were still dreaming.

Taiwan has monitored all arrivals since Sars so were prepared better than any other country. With Sars China lied and tried to cover up the disease. Taiwan simply had better information in China from mid November 2019 there was a new virus out in China. When Taiwan warned the WHO the new virus had human to human transmission in December 2019 China went to WHO to deny that was happening when China knew it was human to human transmission.

That option will probably go away soon, I think within a decade Hong Kong will effectively be another province China with no real differences.

HK is already part of China we do not need to wait another decade to see that. China laws apply in HK now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom