Is It me Or has SB Gotten very Segregated?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

duh

thank, my eye was not seeing that "regulars"

one more little complaint
that Hydro-Optix girl is scaring me. They should make her eyes look somewhere else

Am I allowed back on the board, yet? I'll have to see if they created a room for me to be me. Where's the Mempilot forum, or am I allowed to post anywhere I want?

Where's the Mempilot forum, or am I allowed to post anywhere I want?

I think I saw it in the pub :D Join Surface Interval and the pub is a sub under that.

Am I allowed back on the board, yet? I'll have to see if they created a room for me to be me. Where's the Mempilot forum, or am I allowed to post anywhere I want?

there is actually a special room for the ccr pilots.... ScubaBoard - Rebreathers , refer Rebreather Pilot Zone

thought it best to keep you guys in the one spot... that way we know where all the cheeky boys are :D

there is actually a special room for the ccr pilots.... ScubaBoard - Rebreathers , refer Rebreather Pilot Zone

thought it best to keep you guys in the one spot... that way we know where all the cheeky boys are :D

I put my application in for that forum this evening. Let me know when the background check is complete and the gods approve the Mempilot.

I go silent for a couple of years and look what happens; a room for silent guys (well underwater anyway!). :D

Hey mempilot, where have you been? I haven't seen you around in a couple of years. In your own room somewhere? :D

I think I saw it in the pub :D Join Surface Interval and the pub is a sub under that.

Now, if I'm going to be segregated off to a room of like-minded instigators such as myself, then the Pub sounds just peachy! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom