Is Indonesia force vaccinating tourists upon arrival?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a brand new member and this happens to be the first threat I click on. This just needs to be deleted entirely. This guy is a wackadoodle lunatic who watched a video and somehow bought into it. I thought you needed to be smarter than that to scuba dive or you just die underwater. No group should allow bald-faced conspiracy theories to be posted and spread. It's not even related to diving it's Loosely related to international travel. Definitely not a great introduction to the group or the community.
SB Management has a policy of not deleting threads. They don't even moderate threads for accuracy; they say that it is up to the members to do that. So that is what we are doing: jumping all over this craziness. Actually, what this leads to is a waste of time by many folks and the danger that someone will read only the nonsense post and not the posts following....and thus might assume it is true...after all, it is on the internet.

What we need is a rating system so we can indicate that the offending post is BS....but there are enough cantankerous folks on SB who would try to screw up that system that I doubt it would work.

There is no good solution.
If, however, you feel that a post has violated the ToS, posting that it has doesn't help; you need to report the post with your specific reason that the ToS has been violated.

As a brand new member and this happens to be the first threat I click on. This just needs to be deleted entirely. This guy is a wackadoodle lunatic who watched a video and somehow bought into it. I thought you needed to be smarter than that to scuba dive or you just die underwater. No group should allow bald-faced conspiracy theories to be posted and spread. It's not even related to diving it's Loosely related to international travel. Definitely not a great introduction to the group or the community.
you do have to be smarter to dive! that's why he has only been snorkeling.

This is Indonesia scuba sub forum NOT the PUB!

This is Indonesia scuba sub forum NOT the PUB!
You’re 100% correct so put on your big boy pants and report it. No point in engaging. That’s what the mods are for.

You’re 100% correct so put on your big boy pants and report it. No point in engaging. That’s what the mods are for.
I had reported that particular link(#4) many hrs ago.
#40 is to those who were still engaging on "political ranting".

I had reported that particular link(#4) many hrs ago.
#40 is to those who were still engaging on "political ranting".
Lol - you have an odd definition of “ranting”!

No thank you.

Not brainwashed here...

LOL. Wow...

Since vaccines are such a conspiracy theory how have we managed to basically eradicate: Diphtheria, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hib, Measles, Meningococcal, Mumps, Pneumococcal, Poliomyelitis, Rotavirus, Rubella, Shingles, Tetanus, Pertussis, and many others.

Let me guess all those vaccines are brainwashing the world too...

I hate wading in here. But, as a front line medical provider that worked through COVID, I've watched many people die from it. I still take precautions and my wife (also a front line medical provider) and I are still COVID virgins. I am looking forward to my Omicron vaccination next week. We will be wearing an N95 on our flight to the Philippines in October.

Sadly, it is ridiculousness like this that are leading to things like polio making a resurgence.

Please do the world a favor and just stay home if this is your perspective. Watch some more Youtube conspiracies and save us from this nonsense.

Back to diving...

I hate wading in here. But, as a front line medical provider that worked through COVID, I've watched many people die from it. I still take precautions and my wife (also a front line medical provider) and I are still COVID virgins. I am looking forward to my Omicron vaccination next week. We will be wearing an N95 on our flight to the Philippines in October.

Sadly, it is ridiculousness like this that are leading to things like polio making a resurgence.

Please do the world a favor and just stay home if this is your perspective. Watch some more Youtube conspiracies and save us from this nonsense.

Back to diving...

Thank you for your service.

Just a heads-up to any posters walking into this thread for the first time, the OP has not been seen since the day he posted this thread. I would not hold my breath waiting for him to return with more crackpot ideas :) (rule #1: never hold your breath)

This is baloney. Where do you draw the line? Holocaust denial is OK? We need to refute dangerous crackpot theories from certified loonies? When did SB become FB? :mad:

hmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom