Is horizontal position really better?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Should I take home as a conclusion that divers as a rule should not care about trim and kick the bottom because there are worse problems in the world?
You can go and preach "perfect trimming".
To a lot of divers they probably couldn't careless!
"Kick the bottom"!!!! Same old argument.
Stop eating fish.
Fish and pawn farming are far worst environmentally.
Is aquaculture bad for the environment? | PETA

There are a lot of far worst problems in the world.

You can go and preach "perfect trimming".
To a lot of divers they probably couldn't careless!
"Kick the bottom"!!!! Same old argument.
Stop eating fish.
Fish and pawn farming are far worst environmentally.
Is aquaculture bad for the environment? | PETA

Would you say there is not a significant number of divers who kick the bottom?

The fact that some divers do not care about how they could minimize their negative impact or that there are other issues is not a pro/con for/against trim. It is a different topic.

P.S.: I did not preach anything. I stated a fact and asked you a question. You did not refute the former, nor answered the latter.

You also have little floaty things in the water, right in front of your face.
It's strange how long it takes to notice the sediment in front of your face especially when in fresh water -- or I suppose tropical waters with little sediment

Remind me of skiing!
Divers and skiers are the same as most of them are looking for FUN. And they do not take it seriously because they only do that once a yr or even less.
Same on any sports.

"Perfect" trimming is nothing to write home about. There are far more dangerous drivers on the road and they got away with murder(hit and run).
That's not a bad analogy. Now I would ponder whether having more refined skills helps skiers have more fun.

P.S.: I did not preach anything. I stated a fact and asked you a question. You did not refute the former, nor answered the latter.
There is no point to reply.
Because the issue is NOTHING to write home about.
There is far more worst problem in this old world than such a insignificant question.

There is no point to reply.
Because the issue is NOTHING to write home about.
There is far more worst problem in this old world than such a insignificant question.

So should this forum be closed? In the end, scuba issues are nothing compared to the "worst problem in this world".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom