Is Coronavirus keeping you from booking liveaboard/overseas trips this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With all the travel restrictions in place my answer to the original question is yes. Even if I wanted to I dont think my insurances and gov will let me go anywhere soon. Even all local diving activities and classes are suspended.

Well I work in sports media broadcasting rights and sports betting and provide content to data analysis clients. UK football and Major League Soccer now cancelled I decided to go to Bali even earlier and return even later than planned so will get a nice 3 plus weeks in now... Yippee

They just announced that the Boston Marathon is postponed until September now

But I like your idea -- fly to Bali and just stay till its over. Lets all fly there and party like the Walking Dead are coming

They keep canceling everything...just cnx my Dave Mason show for this Saturday night in a small venue :(

My son is upset -- they are closing schools across the country but my son is homeschooled so he still has to go. he thinks he should be off too

@flyboy08 when I first read your post I thought it said Dave Matthews LOL (hes my fav)

News from Bohol Cebu Philippines....

BOHOL BANNED.jpg

Hmm.... I've still got 9 days left to cancel in the "get 60% refund" window on my Aggressor trip in June. Where's that crystal ball when I need it?

My son is upset -- they are closing schools across the country but my son is homeschooled so he still has to go. he thinks he should be off too

@flyboy08 when I first read your post I thought it said Dave Matthews LOL (hes my fav)
Kids in the most of the country are not "off" - they are going to be doing school at home via e-learning /virtual classrooms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom