Is 3 Hours Enough Time for Transfer in Jakarta to Sorong?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you do go for the hotel option, consider the proximity to the airport, based one my one trip experience traffic in Jakarta is horrendous regardless of the time of day

If you do go for the hotel option, consider the proximity to the airport, based one my one trip experience traffic in Jakarta is horrendous regardless of the time of day

The hotel stay we were referring to above would be in Doha during my layover. I am trying to spend as little time as possible in Jakarta. I would rather have a longer layover in Doha than stay over in Jakarta.

Thanks all! I will plan on !landing at 1155p Thur and flying out at 545a Fri. Would love to arrive a day or two early but work won't let me. So it became a choice of jet lag or going some where else. We will rough it thru the flights somehow.....40 hous travel

Back
Top Bottom