Iris in Manila Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shocked: nyaaa! you googled me? there goes my 15 seconds of fame :winky: picture was taken three years ago. neneng-nene pa :girl: they wanted to feature and promote nuclear science and technology application...

(now googling gio, if only i knew his last name... :lilbunny: )

@pao: i think there's a lot of regeneration happening at mid-depth due to run-offs from land, the residence time of which is high that's why it's taking a while for it to completely sink in to the sediments. Or it could also be due to benthic life forms oxidizing the sediment-water interface, thus your clearer viz at that depth... :book2:

Or in short, i don't know :boings:

@iskaydayber nic: iaea... pretty much like your avatar

Iris:
@pao: i think there's a lot of regeneration happening at mid-depth due to run-offs from land, the residence time of which is high that's why it's taking a while for it to completely sink in to the sediments. Or it could also be due to benthic life forms oxidizing the sediment-water interface, thus your clearer viz at that depth...

wow i didnt understand one bit of what u said there lol

Kapitan:
mike, sorry wasnt able to reply to your pm, but yeah you made a lot of sense. besides i already decided on two lenses that would work great topside and bottom. 17-55mm, 105mm vr
Awesome! you have been lured to the photography side too! That would mean standard bottom time for PPD now is 90 mins!!

ishbaby:
Awesome! you have been lured to the photography side too! That would mean standard bottom time for PPD now is 90 mins!!

Just don't let him use his doubles... :D

clgsamson:
120 mins is possible at Basura...:)
Simon got 20 mins deco on our night dive there on the last day... haha

Ronnie and I only 7 mins..... :D

Spoon:
no prob! im getting them in singapore in july. btw when you and larry go shooting, make sure you get maggie q look alikes or any asian hybrid beauties for our viewing pleasure:wink:
If you are heading to Singapore, you will find a lot more maggie q lookalikes there than in HK.. the girls there are hot!

ishbaby:

topside first. the uw case will have to wait.

Wolverine:
If you are heading to Singapore, you will find a lot more maggie q lookalikes there than in HK.. the girls there are hot!

post pics!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom